Given the vast protected area of 91,500 square kilometers, the reserve is distinguished by its unique biodiversity. It is considered a rich and unique habitat for plants and fungal organisms.
Animals Are Divided Into :
- Birds: The Number Of Birds Documented To Be Seen In The Imam Turki Bin Abdullah Royal Reserve Is 88 Species, And They Belong To 32 Families And 14 Orders, And They Represent 6.17% Of The Kingdom’s Birds
- Invertebrates: The Number Of Invertebrates Registered In The Imam Turki Bin Abdullah Royal Reserve Has Reached 33 Species Belonging To 11 Orders.
- Reptiles: The Results Of The Field Survey Study Of Reptiles In The Different Environments Of The Imam Turki Bin Abdullah Reserve Showed The Registration Of 30 Species Of Reptiles Belonging To 11 Species.
- Mammals: The Results Of The Field Survey Of The Studied Sites In The Different Environments Of The Imam Turki Bin Abdullah Royal Reserve In The Spring And Summer 2022 AD Showed The Presence Of (11) Species Of Terrestrial Mammals, Representing 6 Families.
Types Of Plants:
- 179 Plant Species Recorded By Researchers In The Imam Turki Bin Abdullah Royal Reserve
- Representing 134 Types Divided Into 113 Species, 66 Centenarians